Welcome to the Alwoodley, Roundhay and Moortown (ARM) Children’s Centre Group.
ARM Children’s Centre strives to provide a range of services and activities within a safe, welcoming and inclusive learning environment to promote your child’s development health and well-being.
Our highly skilled and dedicated team offer a wide range of services for families with children under 5 years including:
- A team of Family Support Workers, who can help families through challenging times and also offer support and information on parenting, education, housing, debt and access to specialist services for children & families.
- Parenting courses including: HENRY, Incredible Years and 0-6 programme.
- Drop in Stay and Play sessions where you can play alongside your child, meet other families, and get information on other local play sessions.
- Links to child and family health services, including breastfeeding support, midwife clinics and development reviews.
- Links to Jobcentre Plus and Adult Education including ESOL classes.
- Links to information and access to local childcare options and home based child carers (childminder) services.
- Information on a range of local services and events to support Children and their families.
- Outreach service, a 4 weekly door knock to provide you with information regarding local events and up to date information to support you and your child/ren.