Useful Telephone Numbers
- Health Visiting Team: 0113 843 5683
- Manny Singh (Jobcentre Plus): 07769 725 558
- National Domestic Violence Help: 0113 386 3520 (daytime) or 0113 246 0401 (evenings and weekends)
- Citizens Advice Bureau: 0113 281 6703
- Social Care Duty and Advice team: 0113 222 4403 between 9am and 5pm.
If your enquiry needs a response from children’s social work services outside normal office hours, please phone the Social Care Emergency Duty team on 0113 240 9536.
If you feel that a child is immediately at risk of harm please contact the emergency services on 999.
- Police – Reporting non-emergencies. Call 101 to report crimes that are not an emergency.
- 111 is the NHS non-emergency number. It’s fast, easy and free. Call 111 and speak to a highly trained adviser, supported by healthcare professionals. They will ask you a series of questions to assess your symptoms and immediately direct you to the best medical care for you. NHS 111 is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Calls are free from landlines and mobile phones.