We aim to run a selection of evidence based parenting courses to meeting a variety of needs and requests of the parents within our community these include:
- 0-6yrs Parenting Course: a 6 weeks course which covers a weekly topic to support parents to understand and effectively manage young children’s behaviours.
- Incredible Years: a 10 week course that aims to teach parents how to promote positive behaviours in young children and provides techniques to help deal with common behavioural issues.
- HENRY (Health Exercise and Nutrition for the Really Young): an 8 week course that supports parents to be confident parents, reduce meal time stress, be a more active family, encourage your child to eat a more fruit and veg and reduce your child’s screen / TV time.
- PBB (Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond): a 7 week ante natal course run in partnership with Health Visitors and Midwifes to prepare first time parents for pregnancy and the early days of their babies lives. This is for parents to start on or near to 32nd week of pregnancy.
- Understanding Your Baby: Would you like to feel more confident as a parent or carer? Having a baby is an exciting time for a family but it can also be tiring and confusing. Our short course for parents and carers will add to your knowledge and skills to help you to understand what your baby is telling you so that you can enjoy him or her.
To book a place on any of the above courses please call admin on 0113 2170134.
*please note PBB courses available in the ARM area may not suit your due date but if you call us we will do our best to help you find a course within Leeds.